5.25 kW Solar System – Suvidha Housing Society, Bengaluru, India
- PROJECT SIZE: 5.25 kW
- PROJECT TYPE: RESIDENTIAL
- ANNUAL ENERGY YIELD: 14,400 UNITS*
- NO. OF SYSTEMS: 32 SYSTEMS COMMISSIONED
- CO2 OFFSET IN 25 YEARS: 252 TONNES*
- Tata Power Solar implemented an integrated state-of-the-art rooftop solar systems for 32 row houses / villas constructed by a leading developer.
- We have designed and commissioned 5.25 kW solar power plants for each of these row houses.
- The solar system had to be installed on RCC roofs and the client specifically requested us not to drill any holes on the roof to prevent the possibility of leakages during the later course of time.