Solutions for Business
While reducing costs happens to be the prime directive for businesses, sustainability is surely becoming a social as well as non-negotiable government mandate.
How can a business entity meet the ever-increasing energy needs and manage it efficiently? Solar energy gives businesses access to round-the-clock access to electricity, helping them in their growth.
At Tata Power Solar, we are at the forefront of this mission – providing sustainable solar solutions. We know the pulls and pressures of your business and we also understand government support structures. We have helped countless businesses to benefit from schemes and available support structures while attaining their sustainability goals, for the past 27 years. Our pursuit to enable solar across all business continues.
Industry leaders trust Tata Power Solar
A bankable company with decades of years driving innovation and manufacturing high quality modules is the backbone of our warranty of 25 years. We are one of the few companies in the world to have such a long and a successful track record.
- Institutions like RSSB-EES – 12 MW, Lotus Temple - 120 kW,
- Industries like Murugan Textiles - 2 MW, Chennai Silks - 2 MW, Andhra Sugars - 3 MW and
- Educations Hubs like SASTRA University - 1.25 MW, Vagdevi Vilas - 100 KW
are just a few of the names that have installed our solar solutions. We have provided them with the solution, using our expertise, helping them reduce their energy operating costs.
Our vast experience in delivering solar solutions ensures seamless completion of each solar plant, from its conceptualization, design & engineering to commissioning. Even after installation, we take care of the solar power plant including its operation and maintenance for the complete life span of the plant.
Tata Power Solar’s customized solar rooftop solutions for various types of roofs have helped multiple commercial and industrial customers meet their need for reliable power and reduce carbon footprint, while making sound fiscal sense.
Why Tata Power Solar
- Winner of MNRE's Rooftop Solar Power Projects' Award in the channel partner & EPC category
- 1 Rooftop Player as per Bridge to India Report (BTI)
- 117 MW of rooftop projects in operation
- 27 years of expertise with nation-wide presence
- End-to-end execution & support
- Turnkey Solutions
- Accelerated depreciation in the 1st year of operation, enabling substantial tax benefits to the installer
- Returns of 14-18% without debt & short payback period of 6-7 years (with ~60% of cost recovered in first three years itself)
- The returns and payback period can further be improved by partly funding the project with debt
- Generate 675 – 750 thousand units per year with an investment of 3.2 – 3.5 crores per 500 KW
* The returns vary from location to location based on solar insolation & building type
** The above illustrations are based on a 500KW system. Actual returns, investments cost many vary based on various factors.
Innovative Financing Options
A promise of No CAPEX to a low OPEX to suit your specific needs and requirements
We understand that capital expenditure on solar power installations can be difficult for some businesses.
Whether you opt for the Capex or Opex plan, rest assured of costs much lower than grid electricity. With a onetime initial investment, solar power brings the energy independence that continues to pay for itself with practically zero recurring cost.
At Tata Power Solar, we have financing options and tenures available from 5 to 15 years, to suit your needs.
Meet Solar RPO & REC regulations
Rely on our experience to guide you on government regulations, procedures and incentives available to meet your renewable energy needs. We help you comply with the RPO targets set by State Electricity Regulatory Commissions (SERC) and/or help generate RECs, monetize tax benefits and avail capital subsidy from the state and/or central government, as applicable, with ease.
Profit from power
Our pioneering Smart Grid System not only helps businesses meet their energy requirements, also profit from solar power over a course of time. Turning rooftops and free land into green power plants, businesses now have a choice to sell their surplus energy back to the grid.
It’s your turn to act now. Think Solar, Think Tata Power Solar