About Tata Power Solar
Tata Power Solar is India’s largest integrated solar company that is driven by the singular vision – harness the power of sun to enable solar everywhere. Headquartered in Bangalore, Tata Power Solar operates in three distinct segments – cutting-edge manufacturing, EPC services for solar power projects and creating innovative solar products. We are working relentlessly to provide access to energy especially in the remote, off-grid parts of India, which makes us the most trusted solar power company in the country.
- 25 years of operations with 700 employees across 5 offices
- Touched nearly 31 million lives till date
- Positive environment impact through reduced carbon footprint by 9.5 million tonnes till date
- 840 MW of our best-in-class Tata manufactured modules exported till date
- EPC projects of 320 MW commissioned till date with lifetime O&M services
- 117 MW of solar rooftop projects commissioned
- 18 years of experience, delivering 1000+ installations nationwide
- Solarizing a variety of industries, from manufacturing, telecom and education to military, healthcare and banking.
- A process-driven organisation with international certifications - ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001.
Manufacturing, Fully integrated wafer to module
We are India’s leading solar manufacturer operating 300 MW and 180 MW of module & cell manufacturing facility in Bangalore, which is providing high-quality solar components to power plants. We are a Tier-1* bankable module manufacturer, known for our high quality, efficient and reliable modules worldwide.
Large scale projects and industrial solutions
Tata Power Solar has strong EPC expertise executing over 250 MW of diverse projects of multiple sizes across India. We are at the forefront of the growing solar industrial solutions space, enabling companies to switch to captive solar plants to power their factories and businesses.
Innovative products, making solar accessible
Tata Power Solar manufactures and distributes solar photovoltaic and solar thermal products for both rural and urban markets. Tata Power Solar has strategic alliances with government, renewable energy development agencies, non-profit foundations and grameen banks to provide access to basic amenities to those in need - heat, water, light and electricity.
With a skilled team and advanced technology- driven organization, Tata Power Solar, in the last 25 years has revolutionized solar energy and its application by making it accessible and available to all – for a steel industry to hundreds of villages, which has limited resources and no access to grid-connected energy. Under the leadership of a dedicated team, Tata Power Solar is poised to continue its journey to harness the power of sun and enable solar energy for everyone.
To know more about our parent company - Tata Power, please click here.
* by GTM Research