Optimal plant performance in the expert hands of Tata Power Solar
The fast growing utility-scale PV industry in India demands well managed operation & maintenance (O&M) services to keep plant performance at par with the needed expectations as well as applicable regulations. As utilities embrace and rely on solar PV grid-connected plants for both commercial and industrial applications, Tata Power Solar has the capabilities as well as experience in all aspects of solar plant O&M to help deliver optimal power.
What we offer?
Tata Power Solar has unmatched experience in operating and maintaining large utility scale projects and solar rooftops for the last five (5) years. We also offer monitoring of hardware and services, based on the solar-log data logger platform from Germany.
Our services portfolio:
Preventive Maintenance Packages
- Regular cleaning of solar panels
- Frequent maintenance of thermal-based components
- Yearly service of HT side equipment
- Diagnostic testing for low power production
- Circuit testing
- IV curve tracing
- Thermal imaging
- Earth value measurement
- Retro commissioning
- Data acquisition system check
- Warranty management
- Automatic string level visual alarms
- Real time data collection
- Monitoring energy production (daily basis)
- Effective data interpretation
- Mismatch characterization and Insitu-Banding
- Solar Resource Management and Prediction
- PV system monitoring systems
- Trending and Analytics for continuous improvement
- Critical and non-critical reactive repairs
- Spare parts and inventory management
State-of-the-art Network Operations Centre
To monitor the operations & manage maintenance of solar rooftops, Tata Power Solar has set up a network operations center, giving instant business insights as a value added service to our customers. Tata Power Solar also monitors and maintains rooftop solar projects for its corporate customers.
Our flagship projects, under the O&M cover
- 50 MW for NTPC ( part of the 100 MW NTPC mega solar project) at Anatapur, Andhra Pradesh
- 50 MW for NTPC, Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh
- 4.4 MW for IOCL, Tamil Nadu
- 17 MW in Mithapur, Gujarat
- 10 MW for Jindal Aluminum, Karnataka
- 10 MW for Emami Cement, Chhattisgarh
We have 206 MW under Tata Power Solar’s of operation & maintenance management program. Our plants have an average plant up time of more than 99.6% and a proven performance ratio over industry norms of 85%.